Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Talent Finally Found

This Friday I get to see my friend Drew touring with an incredible band called Lydia! They asked him to drum for them for this tour and we were all so excited! Years ago Drew was in one of my favorite bands called the Brobecks and I had a HUGE crush on him as a little lame high school groupie! Embarrassing... I know. But funny enough somehow his little sister Sierra and I became best friends! Well, now Drew is a good friend, and his wife is one of my favorite people ever! BUT! This chance to be with Lydia was the most amazing thing! Drew is way talented and it's about flippin' time someone noticed! Here's my snippet of Lydia and their background: Leighton Antelman and Steve McGraw started writing and booking shows back when they were in 7th grade as Rolo 15 in Arizona. They signed with a local Arizona record label HourZero in 2008; after which opened doors like Zumiez Couch Tour, Vans Warped Tour, and the Bamboozal festival. In 2010 they took a break from music and later returned in late 2011. In January of this year they announced their new tour for this Spring for their new album "Devil". This is the tour that my friends and I will be seeing Drew play with them! Well, here is one of my favorites from their latest album "Devil". This song is called, "The Exit". Enjoy this awesome jam guys!

No comments: