Friday, April 12, 2013

Long time no see!

Ok so, as we all know my last post was back in 2011... yes, I've been out of the loop for a year and a half! Obviously my life has changed drastically since then! Well, once again we all know my sister GentriLee is a huge successful blogger and I halfway think it is a ridiculous way to spend life but she loves it and has become very successful with it! Well I figured I would like to get more involved with blogs again; I'm not the best but I'll learn. I am no Gentri though! I cannot blog about daily stuff like fashion, events, and my life very well, so what do I know and love enough to talk my brains off about? Music. I am going to attempt to start and turn this blog into a music blog! I want to do a song of the day... or week we will see how good I am at this. But I really want to spread my love for music and awesome artists and songs to everyone! Wish me luck and help keep me motivated! As the first song of the day I am going to do one that goes along with my hope to start something new and exciting in life! This band is called American Authors. They are a band from Brooklyn, New York. They are striving to have their main message about life and the beauty in it. with the lows come the highs. And we all have a story to tell; no matter how we express it we have a story and a background of where we come from. They are an Alternative Rock band and they have something to share with you! I love this band; this song especially has a warm spot in my soul :)

No comments: