Sunday, April 14, 2013

Here Kitty Kitty

Today I feel like was very much an obsession about my cat kind of day :) His name is Rue and he is 2 years old! Well, one thing about Rue is he is not the most cuddly... like at all! If you go near him he gets up and walks away. BUT! Today all he wanted to do was to cuddle and be loved! So, the cat lady I am took many pictures! He was so stinking cute I could hardly handle it! So, in honor of cats and my love for them; I started thinking, what song could I show that had to do with cats? Well, this isn't exactly a "cat" song particularly but it's definitely a favorite song of mine and it mentions cats aka "kitties" hahahaha. This band is called Katzenjammer, They are a Norwegian band that met at school in Oslo. They came together as a band because they saw an artist's performance and all realized during a song called "Wading in the Deep" that they all shared the same feelings of being the "outcasts of the school". This band is awesome and I encourage all of you to look into them!! This song in particular is called "Demon Kitty Rag" ENJOY!!

No comments: