Monday, April 15, 2013

Life as we know it

As I look around at my friends and read people's tweets and Facebook posts; and as I look at my past and own experiences I see that most of our realities is loneliness and heartache. It's a sad and brutal reality, but it's what we are forced everyday to deal with. Even those who are married or in relationships feel rejected or alone a lot of the time. If their loved one is in the armed services and away, or just plain distant; we all experience it. I wanted to share a song near and dear to my heart and that I cried myself to during my times where I felt unloved. We all have our heartbreak playlists; well, this one was on repeat for me. Kodaline is a band from Dublin, Ireland; Originally known as 21 Demands. Their first debut was back in 2007 and again came on the charts in Alternative Rock with this song, "All I Want". Enjoy this beautiful song and amazingly artistic and beautiful video.

No comments: