Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Uh... Shoot...

So, as you all know I may be moving to Florida with my sister, Gentri, and some friends to work for disney... Well... Now I have another person's opinion in the decision making. I asked my mish aka Gavin, what he thought about me moving. And... Well... He said no. He said it's not a good idea and that he doesn't want me to go. Crap! His opinion means the WORLD to me, but I really wanna go...
Looks like these next few months will be really interesting. Most likely if things work out with this boy I'll be staying in Utah.

3 comments:

Chablis said...

That's how I've always felt. You don't have to make the decision today...it will all work out.

KennaLee said...

i sure hope so... i hate this decision so so so much!

Gentri said...

The decision is yours. You'll make the right one. But remember you don't have to go forever, and you're only young and single once. :)