Monday, March 15, 2010

Job...?

So, as many of you know I am currently working as a sales associate at Vans, and a food prep person at Cafe Zupas. Well, I have a story before I get into this: Sunday night Whitney and I were at her aunt Jackie's apartment waiting for Whit's mom to come get her. Jackie is a strong reader of horoscopes, I however, am not. But Jackie swore by this one website's horoscopes so Whit and I read ours.
Whitney has a hard time with her tennis team, and this week her whole team is going to Cali, well hers was dead on with how the people she has to be around treats her and how she's just gonna show them all up!
Then I read mine, at first I didn't think much of it, but now... dang! My horoscope for the week said that this is a really smart week to think about my career and the work I am currently doing.

I will probably be quitting one of my jobs soon because they're just not too willing to work together. However, there's a chance I'll be quitting both I'll tell you why. I found a bunch of Special Ed schools in Utah and Salt Lake counties. One of which is in Provo and they are going to be looking for people to hire soon! They are going to send me an application through E-mail then I go down turn it in and talk to them!!! I have a good shot because my major is SPED, I have already done an internship with it, I've been working in Special Ed for five years, and I've had one year of sign language! HOLY ONE STEP AHEAD!!!!

So, I'm really praying hard that I can land this or another job at one of the other schools! Please pray for me!!! I'd be so so so happy if I got this job!!!

4 comments:

Chablis said...

That sounds great! But just remember...horoscopes are wacko and fake. They're all so general, if you read Whit's horoscope without knowing it wasn't intended for you...you would find a way to apply it to your life. Stick with the holy ghost...Patriarcal blessings are good for that too. :)

KennaLee said...

for sure. i've never really believed in horoscopes, but hey if having that small faith in them gets me this job then hallelujia! haha

Gentri said...

Interesting. Well if it's meant to be and you're doing what you can do to get it, then you will. :

Whitney Hope said...

e eya e e eya. What you do is what shall be!