Saturday, March 6, 2010

Plans that I have not even thought about...

Every girl I know pretty much has their whole wedding planned. What they want their colors to be, what their wedding dress will look like, the flowers, the everything! I however, do not. And with all these weddings going on in my life it's been making me think of what I want my wedding to be like. Aw man I don't even know! The ONLY thing i know how I want is my bridesmaids dresses! I want them to be black tutu like dresses something that's a cross between:

...

and...

Some Demi Lovato haha.
So with the combination of these three types of dresses; my bridesmaids will be wearing Vans which would be my wedding's colors. Those colors are still unknown... haha.
Gentri, my sister, has called that at her wedding our neices, Gracie and Lydia, will be wearing tutu skirts... BUT! I have found dresses that if I can get them to cover a little bit more I want them to be in:



O man O man those girls will be so cute! As for everything else in my wedding I have not the slightest clue! I am pretty sure I want my dress to be ivory... but I don't know! Good thing I am not engaged or even have a boyfriend to stress about becoming engaged to plan a wedding any time soon! Phew! Chablis, Michelle, and Gentri I'm going to need your help with my wedding when the time comes... Deal?

5 comments:

Gentri said...

NOPE SORRY. Those dresses are taken!! I told you tutu dresses w cardigans. I've even had pictures in our computer albums forever! You'll have to come up w something else. :)

ANd it's ok that you hadn't had it planned. I didn't until recently and that's only because I was being involved in all these weddings and able to see what I liked and didn't like and what I liked is something NO ONE else will be doing or had done.

Katers said...

I was the same way. I would highly recommend having it all planned by the time you find a boy. Then you can just go and buy rather than plan and stress. Just a thought :)

Chablis said...

Oh boy. Don't worry, it will all come to you when the time is right. Of course I'll be helping you. Though it's hard to plan a wedding when I live on the other side of the earth. :( FYI - if you plan on marrying Gavin, it would be uber convenient for us if you had the wedding at the beginning of October. :)

KennaLee said...

Gen: whatever you said tutu skirts! not full on dresses!!!
Katie: o man i know, and the thing is, is i have no idea! hahahaha not in the slightest!
Chib: holy cow that'd be so close! i was thinkin next june... lol

Gentri said...

Sorry. You can't. I won't stand for it. You havn't seen "bride wars" until your trying to steal an idea from me.