Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Longing To Move

So... Gentri, Sierra, and I are most likely moving to Orlando, Florida in September and right now I'm just really wishing we were moving sooner! I'm sick of cold, the view of snow, and just so ready for new people and a new adventure! See... If I lived in florida I could be looking at this all the time:
Oh how I'm longing for this! I just want to be away. Nothing bad has been happening at home at all! I'm just so ready for something new! I mean who doesn't want to live in a paradise?
and oh man just to wear a sundress and some sandals! Florida and the Sun are calling my name right now!!!

To be on a beach with my 2 girl friends o man o man i just can't wait!PhotobucketPhotobucketAnd to be able to go to a park and swing again! O how I love my swings! Photobucket And maybe find a summer romance teeheelove
O summer needs to get here already! And the time to move to Florida as well! Only 126 days til the first day of summer... I can DO IT!

1 comment:

Gentri said...

florida is not paradise and you won't be looking at that beach all the time. It'll be an hour away... sorry to put a damper on things. but you gotta know what your going to. it'll be fun, adventurous and we can even go to disney pretty much whenever we want! but it will not be a piece of cake.