Sunday, February 28, 2010

CRIMSON NIGHT!!!

So, the University of Utah has these nights called Crimson Night... Can you say BEST NIGHT EVER?!? O my goodness I had so much fun! There was a dance party, mechanical bull, photobooth, hena tatoos, bowling alleys, guitar hero, bobble head music videos, free food everywhere, fondu, break dance room, latin dancing, a VIP room, and TONS AND TONS of people! I danced all night long!!
They played my favorite hip hop/r&b songs such as:
Stanky Leg
You're a Jerk
Teach Me How to Jerk
How Low
Tik Tok
Bad Romance
Shots
Baby Got Back
ETC.

If you don't know how to Stanky Leg Here's a picture of me singin and doin the Stanky Leg that my friend Ty took... I find this picture HILARIOUS!

I must say it is the most awkward dance move, but so fun, and THE BIGGEST WORK OUT EVER!
During the dance some of the Gamma girls and I took some hilarious pics and we went into the photo booth and let me tell ya, we are funny people! I'll show ya:

And here's our photobooth pics:

I had so much fun! Then yesterday Kenzie, Ty, Harrison, and I were at Studio 600 and I took a really weird pic of Kenz and I:

Well, this was my weekend. It was a BLAST AND A HALF! Whoot!

3 comments:

kylee said...

my dear kenna, i love that you have a blog!

KennaLee said...

haha thanks! i love blogging! it gives me so much entertainment!

Gentri said...

MAAAAAYYYBEE one of these times I'll go with you... eh. then again maybe not. haha! I'm glad you have so much fun though. :)