Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Country Time!

I have this new love that Kelsi introduced me to... COUNTRY DANCING!

Every tuesday night we go up to Salt Lake City and dance to country music all night! Swing danicng is just about the FUNNEST thing I have ever done! I'm so stoked to go tonight!!! Bein' around the music and the movement has truly brought out the inner hillbilly in me! haha. As Blake Shelton and Trace Adkins say: We all got a hillbilly bone down deep inside no matter where you from you just can't hide it, when the band starts banging and the fiddle saws, you can't help but hollerin' YEE-HAW! When you see them pretty lil' country queens man you gotta admit that it's in them jeans, ain't nothing wrong just gettin on your hillbilly bone-ba-bone bone!

I am proof that we all really do have a hillbilly bone hahahaha. If you've never gone swing or country dancing, I strongly reccomend it! You get a big strong partner and they just twirl, flip, dip, and lift ya! SO MUCH FUN!!!

In a secrative wish... I kinda wish I was a cowgirl now hahahaha it'd be so much fun!

O how jealous I am of cow boys and girls hahaha. Well... Ya that's my love right now. Just thought I'd share it with all of you! And there of course is a plus to being around cowboys.... Just Look...

TeeHee! I <3 My Cowboys hahahahaha!

4 comments:

Gentri said...

wow... uh, you're dumb. hahaha! JK! I'm sure it's fun. I've always wanted to be a cowgirl. I may just have to put my cowboy boots to good use and go with you soon.

KennaLee said...

FINALLY! A BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!! Please come Gen!! It's so much fun!!!

Chablis said...

I've been and it is a lot of fun.

WHY am I not on your <3'd ones list??

We're not speaking until you've added me.

KennaLee said...

it hasn't let me!! i've tried a million times!!!! it won't let me!! but i'm gonna try again!