Saturday, May 18, 2013

Waves

It's been awhile and I apologize for that; however for redemption I have a pretty spectacular song to share with you all! This artist found their way to my heart about a year ago and then the more songs I discovered the more love I developed for them! This, ladies and gentleman is Blondfire! This band is a brother and sister pair! Erica and Bruce were born in Michigan to a Brazillian mother and an American father. Their band was originally called Astaire; while on tour when contacted by the representatives of the estate of Fred Astaire and asked to change their name immediately! And so Blondfire was born! This song is called Waves. I hope you guys love it as much as I do! Erica and Bruce are incredible and have definitely given me one of my top 5 favorite bands! Enjoy!

No comments: