Monday, December 21, 2009

Kyli and Kenna

Kyli and I had so many adventures and didn't stop taking pictures! Take a Look most of these take place at Cedar City's INCREDIBLE parks! :)

Red and White Dance :)

SUPER CHIPMUNK!!!!


Tee Hee :)


Ky has a gross fettish with Fry Sauce...


Help!

Cool Weird Swing Things :)


Scariest Experience of my Life!!!!
TIRE SWING!


I Got Pushed :(

Dairy Queen :) :) became our favorite :)

Taunting Shareefa the DEMON FISH!

Ky Being pretty then me disrupting it in the background :D


After Swimming in the P.E. Building

I HATE SHAREEFA! but ky tried to give her love... it didn't work

Driving around town

2 comments:

Gentri said...

Aw! why did you hate the fish? please tell me she did not drink that thing of fry sauce...gross!! and I wouldn't have even noticed you in the background of that pic if you hadn't told me. hahaha! so funny!

KennaLee said...

because shareefa was a snobby little pms bundle of crap! hahahaha. and yes she drank like 5 of them it was so gross hahahahaha. ya, the beauty of that pic is how i'm not well noticed in the background hahahahaha