Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!

so... Today was Christmas Eve... it was a tiresome day at work aka the mall. It was so busy and I had ZERO energy! this is a good depiction of me...
My boss was laughing at me for the whole 7 1/2 hour shift, so he made me go buy caffiene... pathetic. BUT! I got home and we had a beautiful and delicious dinner made by my momma!!
AND THEN! To make the night even BETTER! Gentri and I got THE BEST CHRISTMAS JAMMIES!!!!!! So... of course! we had to take pictures!

We look Good!

So... Gen= oober cute... then me... =platypus...

I <3 GENTRI LEE

Gen again cute. Me NECK FAT!!!

Gentri is.. um... weird? Is that the correct term? yes, i believe so haha

My Sister is my best friend! I love her so much! Thanks Gen for everything you've done for me. You are my role model! I love you!

4 comments:

Gentri said...

Thank you kenna. :) I love you too <3... and our pj's.

KennaLee said...

Me Too!

Chablis said...

Cute jammies!

You're both weird, taking way too many pictures of yourselves. :)

Love you. Glad you got a blog...now keep it up!

KennaLee said...

hahaha we are not weird! we just enjoy pictures hahaha :)

i will! :D