Thursday, February 19, 2015

Today's the Day!

As I previously explained, that later this month my IUD would be removed. Well! Today is that day! My nerves are all over the place! So excited, in yet so nervous! I don't know how my body is going to react and how my hormones will be!
AHH! So nervous!
I know this is the right thing for me though! Yesterday, I went over to the organic supplement shop next to my work, Shirlyn's, to get all of the supplements and vitamins I need to start my detox. I handed the lady there my shopping list for help finding all of it; she instantly looks at me asking if I am trying to boost my estrogen levels. I explained to her that was close, but that I am getting this devil of a contraption removed. She instantly stopped in her tracks, looked at me, and starts saying how sorry she is that I have had to battle this and that she has helped many women: customers, friends, and family members battle this.
I started my supplements and all organic eating this morning... one is absolutley disgusting... blasted slow dissolving tablet... BUT! I know that this is going to be hard, but the best thing I could EVER do for myself!
I am hoping to blog twice a week, beginning and end of the week, with my feelings and progress. This is going to be the biggest blessing of a battle I will go through! Thank you so much for everyone helping me through this and your support! I will never be able to fully express my gratitude to you!

No comments: