Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Merriment?

Christmas... Probably the CRAZIEST time of year. For those who work in retail it is the LEAST merry/jolly time of the year. And for those, such as I, who are AWFUL at shopping for other people... this too is not a magical time of year.

This year I convinced my family that we should draw names instead of buying a gift for every member, because well... let's face it... we are poor. I drew my Mother. Now, many people think that was the BEST DRAW EVER! But for me, that was one of the worst names I could draw. My mom and I are very close friends, however when it comes to style we are not really on the same page.

For example: I LOVE floral, flowy, animal print, bows, etc. My mother HATES floral, animal print, tight, flowy, aka everything. Do you see my problem? While shopping for my mother yesterday for 12 HOURS! I found one part of her gift... however, I found about four gifts for me! Wait... That was not the purpose of my shopping trip... Shoot. Ya, kill me!

So if any of you know my mother and how to shop for her PLEASE HELP ME!! I need it! Because we are nothing alike...

No comments: